• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

epo pregnancy?

rayxxx123

Reaction score
hi everyone am new here hopefully get to know some of you soon. just a question as cant find any info online, ive been taking evenin primrose oil and cod liver oil this month as i was sure i wasnt pregnant on cd50 an bfn did have a questionable vvvvv faint line last night but not thinkin much of it yet but im panicking now incase i was would that cause a mc? so worried i shouldnt be though as im probably not even preg! but have had two mmc before. i hope this is the right place to post as i dont think im actually preg jus thinking what if. thank u xxxxx

If you can't find anything online, chances are its fine. But if you're worried then stop taking it until you get a BFP or AF. Good luck, keep us posted! xxx

Stop taking it and see how your tests progress. I hope its your bfp..if u are worried then tell your doctor. Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"