EPO

prayn4twins

Reaction score
Hey ladies :hi:
Since it seems to pop up so often, I figured I'd try it out since I NEVER experience ewcm:nope:. I started a little late in my cycle, cd6, but immediately started to feel my uterus contracting:shy:. I am currently on cd13 and I stopped taking it cd 11 due to a +opk:happydance:. I havent seen a difference in my cm so I was wondering if anyone else has tried it (oral or vag) and what the outcome was. I am also using preseed for a little extra help :blush:.

I took it last cycle and I think I overdid it. I had a lot of EWCM and felt a difference, but AF was also 5 days late, which I read can be a side effect.

I'm doing it this cycle, but only took it the week after AF and before ovulating. Hope this helps!

I'm sure it affects everyone differently. When I took EPO it gave me great mucus, and tons of it. It also helped to regulate my cycle. How much were you taking?

When I took it starting on CD 1-3 I had to up the dosage two times as I got closer to ovulation to get some EWCM from it. But when I only took it when I noticed a change in my own mucus and darker OPKs, I only needed one capsule a day and it was great. Maybe try messing with the doses and when you take it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->