EPO

Twag

Mummy to Elliot & Izzy <3
Reaction score
What? Why? When?

I hear a lot of ladies saying they are using or had used EPO but I know nothing of this :wacko:

So please can you ladies let me know what it is? when I should start to use it? and what does it do?

I've heard if you either take internally or insert in the last few weeks it can soften the uterus helping to prepare for delivery. I spoke to my OB about it and she said that sex, sperm, orgasms, and nipple expressing are the only proven scientifically things to help send your body into labour. Exercise, oils, herbs or teas have been used but there's no proof they work.
She said orgasms create prostoglandins and sperm has this in it too. So come week 38 we'll be having marathon sessions to try to go into labour and not be induced. We were also told to try perineal massage as this she said has again been proven scientifically to prevent ripping. That also introduces oils down there which soften things up but she said like exercise, there's no actual data that it works.

Thanks although none of those worked 1st time around for me which is why I am interested in EPO but I did use RLT and perineal massage and my uterus went down very quickly and I didn't tear (I was cut tho) so who knows if they helped in the end :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->