Er........Hello over here!!

muffin

6 losses, mum to 1
Reaction score
Suddenly realised that i ought to come and say hello over here!!!! hubby apears to have super:sperm:......and here i am again!! :shock: feeling bit :sick: and oh so very tired, achey pelvis and back but otherwise ok!! not very far along on this one yet, keeping everything crossed for some glue this time around, will keep you informed........!! :telephone:

Oh congrats,thats fantastic,well done.....time will fly by for you. Dont worry too much I did but am still here so a big well done.

Are you going out to celebrate with hubby?

Bex.x

........in bed resting. had a tiny bit of spotting this morning so taking it easy! hubby gone out for the with his sis whos visiting, im curled up with the laptop!! :comp:

Hi Babe.....

Welcome hun :hugs:

I hope the spotting eases up for you and you are feeling better.......lucky you have us all here to keep ya company :hugs:

Take care babe!!! xx

How are you feeling babe, and has the spotting eased up? :hugs: xx

Hi Muffin,

Welcome to the club :happydance:

Hopefully the spotting is nothing :hugs:

Charm X

congratulations honey....i too have fallen victim to super sperm,,oh is walking around like a king...haha
hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy honey...
bxox

Bloody men & super sperm when we they learn its our healthy eggs?

:rofl:

Muffin how have you been through the day hun.

Been thinking of you

:hugs: x

hiya,
i spebt all day in bed and feel ok, no more spotting so fingers and toes crossed...............cant wait for docs tomorrow now!!!!

Oh I'm so glad you feel better Muffin - Still keep them feet up anyway it's a FAB excuse :rofl:

x

Good Luck for tomorrow babe, glad the spotting has stopped :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->