erg:|worst day yet

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Smexi.Mommie, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Smexi.Mommie

Smexi.Mommie Kaidayns Mommie & bump

Well I dont know whats up with Kaidayn but if hes not eating hes crying or both.... and once hes done eating i burp him and he pukes on me:| but we went to he docs and he said hes fine. its just been so tiring today hes just not ahappy baby:| think this cud be a growth spurt? when will it end!?:cry::cry::cry::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

2. x-dannielle

x-dannielle Well-Known Member

i feel your pain...im so tired but all she wants to do is cry

3. Loz75

Loz75 Well-Known Member

Sounds normal to me - you will get through it but the first 3 months are really tough. Keep going:hugs::hugs::hugs:

4. Happy

Happy Mummy to Phoebe

Phoebe is the same at the moment, she was doing so well at night, going 5-6 hours straight but in the last few days all she does is scream and eat all day and night long. I'm so tired I just keep bursting into tears.

5. beancounter

beancounter Well-Known Member

I just had that same thing, i think it was a growth spurt because he's stopped feeding so often now, in fact, his feeding about every 3-4 hours and it was 2-3 hours before so I feel great now, but a couple of days ago, I honestly thought that it was never going to end (really only been a week!) hang in there!

6. Wombat

Wombat Married mum of 2:)