erm, any help?

loveiresong

Reaction score
Hi guys, any help would be much appreciated smile

I am on cerazette and have been for years. Since last Friday evening I've had weird symptoms. I got really bad period type pains which woke me up, and I just assumed my period was on the way. However, I haven't had any bleeding or spotting. I still keep getting random waves of cramps; most nights they wake me up.

I am also getting random waves of nausea once or twice a day. My boobs are sore too and the right boob is a bit veiny (but I get sore boobs before my period usually)

Since yesterday I have felt like I have a cold and am snotty and tired. I went to the hairdressers yesterday and was sweating just sitting there!

I have a reduced appetite; this morning I can't face breakfast and have just had a pack of vegetable crisps so far. I feel a bit sick just writing this too haha.

I am bloated even in the morning when I usually have a flat-ish tummy, but I have IBS so I can randomly bloat up sometimes!

I took a test on Monday; negative. I mentioned it to my doctor on Tuesday and she said to re-test again in about a week just in case.

I really can't tell if my period is on the way or if I am pregnant! And ironically I think the anxiety/uncertainty about it all is making me feel more ill haha. Any thoughts/advice?

I re-tested this morning and it was negative. Still no bleeding/period, boobs are still sore and I'm exhausted.

I'm not sure what your med is but your signs sound positive for pregnancy. They also could be just strong pms though. If you haven't gotten a positive or your period in a week then I would opt for a blood test if available to you.

Did you skip any pills or recently take antibiotics?

No I don't think that would I interfere with bc. Are you technically late yet?

hmm. Not sure. My cycles are so weird because I'm on cerazette.

Cramps have lessened, but still have sore boobs. Moods are all over the place and getting random waves of nausea still. Also, wine is making me feel sick.

I would say if you've consistentantly taken your bc and aren't taking anything that could interfere with it, its unlikely you are pg. But I mean, crazier things have happened. The annoying thing about pregnancy symptoms is that theyre similar to symptoms that could be a million other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->