ERPC last friday... started bleeding today is this normal?

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
As the title says, as ur probably all aware i had ERPC last friday after MMC. I had a slight bit bleeding on the friday then nothing since altho yesterday had some brown / reddy spotty when wiping (sorry tmi!) thismorning i was woke up with a stabbing pain low down (not really bad but just like when u start bleeding with period) I went to the toilet at about 6pm and i had bled onto my underwear bright pinky / red blood, was quite watery then started getting period cramps and started bleeding heavier, i have had to put a pad on now..... is this normal 5 days after?? i just thought i would ask cause im thinking its good if there is any material left that it will be coming out as there are really small clots (sorry again!) but then i dont know if it should be happening??

Thanks for help in advance girls :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry you're having such a rough time with this tootsy :hugs:
(& sorry to keep butting in on your threads!!)

If it helps, I had my worst bleeds on the 4-5th & 7-8th days after my ERPC. I passed clots & lumps & blood & allsorts. I even found a piece of what looked like a umbilical cord on the wednesday :sick: After that it tapered off day by day to just spotting with the odd flood.

Again I'm not sure what's normal, everyone seems to be different.
I was told it was normal by some doctors & others said it wasn't :shrug:

:hug:

Hey not quite sure but i had heavy bleeding for the first 3-4 days, which then turned to spotting and then a couple of days later it got heavy again.

Everyone experiences are different and varied.

Hope all is well.
xxx

Sorry you're having such a rough time with this tootsy :hugs:
(& sorry to keep butting in on your threads!!)

If it helps, I had my worst bleeds on the 4-5th & 7-8th days after my ERPC. I passed clots & lumps & blood & allsorts. I even found a piece of what looked like a umbilical cord on the wednesday :sick: After that it tapered off day by day to just spotting with the odd flood.

Again I'm not sure what's normal, everyone seems to be different.
I was told it was normal by some doctors & others said it wasn't :shrug:

:hug:

Eeee your not butting in my hunny your really helping :D was hoping you could answer!! thats a great help thanks, its just that i had nothing really since the day of the op then today it started well at about 6pm, its really painful the cramps but to be honest its not as heavy as a full period... not much on the pad but when i wipe there quite a bit (sorry!) its kinda watery guey too... like blood mixed with ewcm which im thinkings a bit better than pure blood....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->