err... how do you know if its implantation bleed??

doc123

pregnant first tri
Reaction score
Ok.. so thought the :witch: had come.. then didnt.. then thought :witch: was defintely there beginning of the week after the wedding-like start of a period bright red but not even enough for one tampon (sorry if tmi).. (incidentally really lovely do and i did get drunk!!).. loads of :bfn: tests as i was going paranoid and a bit stir crazy...then brown discharge again yesterday...

WHAT IS GOING ON???? Now we all know i'm not preggo but it raised an idea...:rofl:
Implantation bleeding is the question here of course... when would you get a positive on your tests if were an implantation bleed????

I think I decided from the variety of websites out there it's 2-4 days from when it implants (which can take up to four days).

Best answer for me came from https://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html (q27) - and there was more info than I would ever need on hpts! Excellent!

HTH

That website is really useful.. thanks for that!

All this is really confusing.. think i'm just willing every little thing to mean i am pregnant! :rofl:

I've done so many tests think i'm just going to give it a rest for a while as its way too stressful... i still havent got my head round all this stuff...

i had a bleed that im hoping was ovulation then another 9 days later that im hoping is implanation and my :witch: is a week late but still getting :bfn::hissy:

Porkpie.. what a bummer-the suspense must be driving you mad!!!! Have fingers crossed for you.. keep me up to date with developments.. !!!

my fingers are itchy as i need to test again :rofl: mite buy a test tomorrow:rofl:

Porkpie- i hold you responsible for my obsession with testing after seeing so many of your posts saying test!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Got wierdness going on today.. feeling super faint at work like before periodness and feels like my cycle all out of kilter....

Am starting to chart when lmps etc were so i can remember what the times are etc

:witch: was due on 5th.. had wierd feeling like it was coming 5th/6th (when the wedding was one) with a bit of brown type spotting..then had fresh red blood on tampon i used thinking witch was coming but really light- on 6th july night, then spotting 7th and 9th...No proper witch at all...I NEVER get light periods ever- and i've never had breakthrough bleeding or bleeding inbetween periods...

But as the testaholic i am all tests :bfn:...now just feel like :witch: is on her way but majorly wierd... hence all questions around implantation bleed etc

Do you think theres any chance it might be implantation or am i clutching at straws????

I think you could be pg, but wait a few days and then test again. You may just be having a wonky period, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! :hugs:

I tried to see it but they block it at work so i cant which is real bummer.. is it a bfp?????

I tried to see it but they block it at work so i cant which is real bummer.. is it a bfp?????

there was a bloody fly in under the screen so it didnt fully work but a line appeared after the time limit then i did another with weak urine and another faint line. I think they had color tho its hard to tell. I have my fmu in a cup and im waiting on the shop opening to get a digi:baby::baby:

I started my AF on wednesday 20th august. I started to take my pill on friday, Normally I come off then, I have always come off on friday morning firday night. But it went very light red and came off sunday. Then come back on sunday night, went off monday morning, spotted for a while and then everything wen alright from then on. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->