Err is this normal?

AP

Reaction score
Toris had foamy saliva today, as you can see she's happy but should I be concerned?
She's just got her first cold too :/

https://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx359/alexsmall/6371b618.jpg

Sorry can't help but wanted to say she's got a gorgeous smile! So cute! X

Aw bless! No idea but very cute!

Maria's saliva is always foamy. I joke that she has rabies but I'm pretty sure its normal. Very cute too!

i would say its normal hun, SO cute!

yeh thats normal... Paiges is like that sometimes.

Shes gorgeous!

Looks normal to me!
Lovely smile!!
X

Aw thanks girls, shes a poser like her sis was lol! Just never seen it before!:shrug:

I remember Jake being all bubbly like that! Doesnt happen anymore :(

My LO has that. Think it happens more when she's doing a particular kind of vocalising??

Fran loves to blow bubbles. She sits there for ages just blowing raspberries and she ends up looking like she has eaten a bar of soap lol.

B likes to blow bubbles and ends up looking the same. Sometimes it happens when she is making different noises too.

BTW she looks adorable.

Yep zane does it too blowing bubbles all the time then pops them with his tongue! You Lo is yummy! x

Fran loves to blow bubbles. She sits there for ages just blowing raspberries and she ends up looking like she has eaten a bar of soap lol.

OMG I love her shes awesome..Zane hasnt quite mastered how to get that much she will have to teach him..Squeeze her gorgeous thighs for me! x

OMG I love her shes awesome..Zane hasnt quite mastered how to get that much she will have to teach him..Squeeze her gorgeous thighs for me! x

Next time she does it I will try and capture a video clip and post it for you. Give Zane a squeeze from me too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->