Erratic temps and earlier symptoms than usual

Tnw2595

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been taking my temps every morning at 7:15 am since after ovulation of my last cycle (this is my second cycle charting). Last cycle about a week after o my temps shot up to 97.7 and stayed there consistently all the way up to AF. That was a very strange cycle for me as it included a late period, spotting and more intense PMS symptoms.

This cycle my temps after o seem to be all over the place. One day they're up, the next they're down. I had what I believe to be an estrogen dip at 4dpo (also the day my breasts became enlarged and nipples darkened WAY earlier than they usually do) and then another dip at 6dpo. My temps have not yet reached 97.7, but I'm crossing my fingers they shoot up and stay up so I can get that precious bfp :baby:

My question is, do erratic temps in a usually steady BBT chart signal pregnancy? Or perhaps that for some reason TTC is still messing my hormones up?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-04-20-48-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-04-20-48-04.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2016-02-04-20-48-11.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-04-20-48-11.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 9
I had an erratic chart with my last bfp. It doesn't look anything like my non bfp charts. It has some similarities to charts I think I may have had cps. But idk. I hate to say it's s good sign because you never know/I don't have magical powers to see into your uterus but thought I would share my experience. :). FXed

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 7
I'm crossing my fingers that I get as lucky as you and end up with my bfp! Thank you for sharing :) Makes me hopeful

:) Really hoping you get that bfp!

When are you testing?

I've been testing! Haha. Bfn this morning and evening, but I'm only 9dpo, so I'm not giving up hope just yet.

At what do did you get your bfp?

Chart Update: Does this look triphasic to you?!
This is the highest temperature I have gotten thus far, even since last cycle when my temps were a flat 97.7 everyday til AF.

Testing today, FX for me! [-o<[-o<

Woops! Here it is

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-06-07-17-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-06-07-17-24.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 11
If it stays up, yes. I don't put stalk in tri phasing charts though because I had so many just to get AF. So I am bitter lol.

My first bfp I didn't test until day of AF, the last three I got faint bfps between 8-9dpo. But I tend to implant early and all my bfps had high hcg levels. Second to last was suspected vanishing twin, and the last was confirmed vanishing twin. It really boils down to when you implanted, how much hcg you were at when you implanted, and your doubling rate. Most women don't test positive until closer to their AF or even late

So I've been testing morning and night since the other day. All :bfn:

However, not only have my temps shot up even higher, but I've now been feeling a bit off. Including being so tired that I've been taking sometimes multiple naps in a day, back-to-back and my sense of smell being seemingly heightened on and off. The forgetfulness has been ridiculous, as well. I swear I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to me.

My husband has bought some of those new First Response Curve tests & Clear Blue Digital. Hopefully I'll get clearer answers on those than the internet cheapies (Clinical Guard) that I've been using.

FXed! All of that sounds promising so I hope you get your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->