Errr....thoughts/opinions?

Lisa2701

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Ok so i'll try explain this best i can. I had my implanon removed on the 2nd, i've heard of some women falling pregnant before they got AF so i decided that i would do opk's (ic) just to see if anything happened. So.... i've been doing them since the 4th (10 days now) twice a day. usually at 2pm and then between 4pm and 6pm. 2 o'clock never shows anything up really, but between 4 and 6 i usually get a very faint ( i know negative) test line.... on the 11th and 12th at 4pm i got what were very promising negatives. The lines defaintely were and still are darker than anything i had previously, they were just a tiny bit away from positive. I actually was gonna go on the 12th and test with a tesco opk or something as i thought maybe that was my day...my hubby convinced me not to and to trust the ic. I was really hopeful that i was only a day or two away from ovulating. However, yesterday and today the test lines got fainter and today there gone completely!

Is it possible i ovulated on the 11/12th sometime and just never got a proper positive??

Lisa xx

It's possible. Are your cycles regular? Count 14 days from the first day of your last period and that time frame can be a good indicator of when you will be ovulating. Have you tried setting up a calendar on FertilityFriend.com?

Hi Lisa
I was reading about how our bodies can sometimes gear up to ovulate and have the LH surge but then not release an egg and can do this a few times in the one cycle before we actually ovulate. I was reading this on peeonastick.com it's got loadsa really helpful info on OPKs. It might be worth keeping testing in case you're still to ovulate?? Best of luck!

Sorry haven't been on for a few days hence late reply.

Mommy2baby2 - as yet i haven't had AF since having implanon removed, but thought i'd do opk just incase i ovulated before it came. I didn't get AF while on implanon and had the implanon for 5 years so its been a long time since my last AF. But before i had the implanon i was irregular so not sure what to expect now to be honest. I do have a chart on FF ( i know your supposed to start chrating form first day of AF but i didnt' see any harm start one so i just started temping the day of implanon removal) My temperatures have been all over the place. I've been doing my temp at the same time every morning, before i even talk to anyone let alone anything else and always after a decent nights sleep so i don't know why my temperature fluctuate so much:shrug:.

Bubs - I must have a read at poas.com, i have kept doing the opk's every day but only been doing it once (4pm seems to be my best time) where as i was doing them 2-3 times a day before. just not sure what to think. maybe your right, maybe my body was just gearing up to it but it never happened. i'll just need to keep going and see what happens.

Thanks for your replies.

Lisa :hugs:

I never get a proper line on a cheapie but that is just me. I also don't get any line at all unless I test between 9am & 10am :shrug:

What's you CM like? Was it clear and stretchy and has now changed?

I have attached my chart so you can have a look but yeah, cm was definately like egg white(very stretchy!), then it kinda changed for a few days (and i stopped getting ANY test lines) and now cm is defaintely back to being watery and i'm getting definate lines on opk ...but there still negative. i don't know whats going on.

I definately get my best lines between 4pm and 6pm, so i suppose all i can do is continue testing :shrug:.

Any thoughts or opinions on my chart are welcome. And as i said i haven't had AF yet hence its not on the chart. :hugs:

Lisa :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"