"espesy"

Melody_23

Reaction score
I had my first doctors app today just to tell the doctor I was TTC and to see wat if anything she could do to regulate my periods, I ended up having a smear test and whilst the doctor was down there she discovered I have "Espesy" anyone heard of it?? I have to go and have lazer treatment down on my cervix SCARY :huh:......
apprently long term use of the deprovera injection can cause it..... the good news is it doesnt affect my fertilty..... xxxxx

Melody, I don't know what espesy is, but I have done laser at my cervix, in September of 2006.It is an easy enough surgery.Don't worry:thumbup:
The only problems, I have since then, is that I have no cm at all and the entry of the cervix, became very small, so I have done cervical opening a year and a half ago, with no results (nothing goes in:blush:)... But I found the solution at preseed...And this is my new hope for a BFP...
I hope everything will go well with you!:thumbup:
Keep us up to date.:flower:

Melody, I don't know what espesy is, but I have done laser at my cervix, in September of 2006.It is an easy enough surgery.Don't worry:thumbup:
The only problems, I have since then, is that I have no cm at all and the entry of the cervix, became very small, so I have done cervical opening a year and a half ago, with no results (nothing goes in:blush:)... But I found the solution at preseed...And this is my new hope for a BFP...
I hope everything will go well with you!:thumbup:
Keep us up to date.:flower:

oh really... see the doctor said it mite go away on its on do u think it mite be better to wait before goin for the lazor surgery?? were u awake for the procedure?
xx

Ιf you trust enough your doctor, do what he told you...if not, take a second opinion.:winkwink:
I was dizzy but awake and I saw the surgery on a screen. It wasn't painfull, don't worry.:thumbup::kiss:

Ιf you trust enough your doctor, do what he told you...if not, take a second opinion.:winkwink:
I was dizzy but awake and I saw the surgery on a screen. It wasn't painfull, don't worry.:thumbup::kiss:

my doctor is really good she couldnt do anymore for me when I told her i was TTC so I probably would trust her but I have to go for consultation was the hospital before they do the lazor surgery so I will get a second oponion there..... nothings ever simple eh..... xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->