• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

essex/herts fertility clinic egg donation

emz-amy

Reaction score
hi me and my partner are looking into donating my eggs at essex and herts fertility centre in return for cheaper ivf has anyone ever looked into this before of been to this clinic?
any info would be great thanks x

why is it i never get any replys on here

hi im not in that area but looking at egg sharing for my second ivf/icsi, you could do a bit of googling for clinics in your area and give them a call for info, and definatly look at a few, some clinics charge some fees for meds etc and others just for consultations and tests x

thank u raf-wife for the advice hope u get ur bfp really soon :thumbup:

I'm at this clinic but not egg donating as I doubt I would have enough to share

I've not yet started treatment, just had initial consult and pre treatment appointment.
So far, so good.

I am at this clinic and start my injections on the 21st June. They have been amazing so far. I totally reccomend them

Hi! I too would like to egg share and possibly at the herts and essex. Im gonna go to their next open day which is near the end of July I think. xxxx

Hi, I'm at this clinic and currently on my ivf injections. The clinic has been lovely so far xx

Hi!

I had my first ivf at this clinic and they were fab. Cant fault them. We are looking at doing ivf#2 in sep there too.

Im afraid I dont know alot about egg share - I only had a grand total of 3 eggs so definitely unlikely to be a canditate to donate!!

Fluffy x

Hi
I am wishing to egg share (as recipient) at Herts & Essex. Had 5 cycles with my eggs with no luck. Contact me if still interested

Eva

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"