Georgie90
Aly888
Ilovemybump
Embo216
Hayzeb
polo_princess
princessellie
Amy-Lea

:thumbup: I'm there!!!!! I will walk over the bridge... only take me a day or two :rofl: x

:rofl:

I wanna meet you all. March 2011 seems to far away :( x

It'll give me a chance to recover... London GS meet in Jan, Liverpool meet in Feb, Essex meet in march.... you're all killing meeee im only little!! x

Woohooo more people.

Georgie gave me the idea :) Think it would be near dagenham? x

i dont know where anywhere in essex is, except ikea in lakeside. im a crap southerner :rofl:

if someone could collect me from ikea that'd be grand :rofl:

WAHEY!!!! I know dagenham...my OH used to live near it so its not too shabby!!! :)

xx

:rofl:

I have to drive down from near Blackpool. Im gonna end up in Scotland :dohh:

i didn't realise you were so far up the country char... i thought you were more... err... i dont actually know. :shrug: you dont strike me as a northern person... you dont say "owt" and you dont stick your words together like they do in leeds :rofl:

Thats cos i ain't from leeds. I'm common when i speak lol. I just type in good english :winkwink: x

i imagine all northerners either speak like they're scottish, or from leeds or liverpool. anywhere else and you've lost me :lol: do you have a blackpool accent??? i have a thing with voices... the girls i met at the weekend sounded different to how i imagined, now you're confusing things more :nope: :rofl:

Im in!

You lot can take my clubbers virgnity as i cant make london :cry:

I will come on the basis that I am allowed to only talk using an essex accent :)

LMAO

SHUURRRRRRRRRRRRUPP!

I wonder if we will meet any of the only way is essex people! :haha:

mark and kirks new gf are in tru in camberly in december :rofl:

No i apparently sound like peter kay! Lol. AB thats fine lol. I dont know what you sound like normally anyway. Woohoo this is gonna be fun x

I think i'll shall say may ( so i can get avas birthday out the way :shhh: :rofl:)

Apparently I sound scouse. Lol. I do a mean accent though, I randomly change accents during normal conversation, I often swear in a cockney accent, occasionally a Manc accent.... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->