Evan has found his willy :D But ouchie!!!!!!

anna matronic

Mummy to Evan :-)
Reaction score
Evan had realised he has something between his legs :haha:

during nappy change or nappy off time he has taken to fiddling with it!! But he is grabbing his balls really hard and like squeezing them in his hands.

I assume this is developmental and completely normal but can he do himself some damage grabbing them so hard?

Bless him :flower:

:rofl: !! alfie did this unintentionally the other day and you shouldve seen the look on his face when he grabbed at it lol..hilarious. I dont think it could do damage probably hurt him abit if he grabs to hard but hell probably know not to do it again.

<3

OMG - I was having this convo with DH yesterday!
Aymen has started to 'fiddle' with his willy whilst hes in the bath....It keeps him quiet for ages :lol:
Hes been doing it for the last week but didnt think anything of it til yesterday.

TOTALLY normal IMO!

Maddox has found his too, is forever pulling on it!

its a man thing!!

ahhh im so glad i dont have to worry about this:rofl:

Yep Stephen's found his! Every now and again he likes to give it a pull and a squeeze! I just leave him too it though I never know where to look

My LO too! He makes his scrotum all red and squeezes it painfully hard,

Harrison grabs his willy so hard sometimes i think hes going to pull it off :dohh:

Oh I am still waiting fir Harrison to discover his, lol.

Omg! I thought it was just Aiden. Hahaha anytime his diaper is off, even for a bath, he's constantly grabbing his willy. Guess it's a guy thing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"