evap after evap after evap!!!! gggrrr

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
aaaarrrrggggghhhhh...........
feeling so down right now.... totally fed up getting all these evap lines. nearly every test I do I will get an evap line. yes they are a little after the test time but I see the start of a line when I start the test then it goes stark white then a bloody evap pops up!
im 12dpo and expecting af in 2 days so I would expect to have 'something' show up on a test by now. 2 frers have been negative :cry: i only saw shadow lines....
just want af to come and be done with this cycle. im banning myself from testing early again!!!!

You made a 2nd post hehe, but check your first I replied with some Qs
:hug:

I'm not sure but it will drop down the page if not used no worries hehe

I hear u!!! Here's my Evap with a stark negative frer...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 14
i have the blue handled tests too but mine keep giving me pink positive lines within 1 or 2 minutes! like nearly all of them! and my other tests say negative so these must be faulty

What strength are those? miu I mean
If they are very low like 10, they would may pic up a bfp before other tests, but if you are all getting them I would complain to the seller!

They claim to be 10miu but in my experience by the time they show a real positive frer is blaring!

What strength are those? miu I mean
If they are very low like 10, they would may pic up a bfp before other tests, but if you are all getting them I would complain to the seller!
mine were 25 miu according to the seller. i did complain and leave negative feedback. they were on ebay. they claim they will give me a refund and send the pictures i took of my "positive" tests to the factory they got them from BUT they havent done either yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->