Evap? Dollar Tree Brand

Ask4joy

Reaction score
Hi ladies...I don't want to get my hopes up but just want some opinions since I'm so impatient! Took a dollar tree test with FMU today - 8dpo. Thought I saw a faint line as it was developing but then it went away. I went back to bed after the 10 minute mark passed. I just got up and looked at it again - 45 minutes later and there is a line which I'm assuming is an evap. Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 35
Here it is about 10 minutes after the previous picture was taken.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 23
i dont have much experience with them but ive had 3 do pretty much the same im 11dpo ish today and ive tried frer ics tescos and not even so much as a hint of colour ... so id be careful .. good luck though hun xx

Yes I'm not sure what to think. This happened my first cycle TTC and AF showed. Last cycle I got faint positives for 3 days on a couple of different tests but then turned negative and AF showed. Doctor said it was probably a CP. FX for us both!

i hope this is your cycle hun.. alot of people swear by them.. so fxd that its the start of your bfp .. maybe try another brand also xx

I had the same issues with dollar tree brand last month. It looked like a line was coming in then it went away. Hours later, horrible evap. I took several and they all did it.

I think it is not safe to guess with it since it showed after the 10 minute window. I've heard in the past that these were awesome, but the seemed to have turned awful.

I don't want to get your hopes up, but there is a good amount of color in that line for an evap, but I still wouldn't call it a definite. I would try with another brand that is just as sensitive to be sure.

The new choice brand dollar tree tests gave me the same kind of purple evaps :/ I just got my BFP with Veriquick and the new pink cassette Assured test, the white cassette Assured test is still negative. Most dollar trees have those, all I've been to have the Veriquick tests by the checkout counter. I was never sure about them before but after this bfp they will be my go to. The Assured test was darker but took 3 min to show at all, Veriquick showed almost right away.

Still, I have heard good things about that test being sensitive despite possible evaps, I hope this is your cycle! Test again :)

If I get a "maybe" BFP on a test, I always test again! If it comes up twice within the time limit, then there's usually no denying it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->