Evap ? For all you POAS Addicts!! Updated with Pics!

alloyd519

Mom of Twins & TTC #3
Reaction score
How long does it take to get an evap? Is it possible to get one an hour after taking the test or is it longer? . . . I'm seriously going crazy here!!

I thought you can get a evap any time after the time limit, around 10mins? Post pics.

you can get it anytime after the time limit on the test xx

you can get evaps or ghost lines at anytime....got any pics to post?

Ok first let me tell you my story!

So my husband came home for a week in February, he's in the Army and gone otherwise, and we BD'd without condoms but I thought it was after I already ovulated. I've still been getting my period and have taken pregnancy tests after he left that we're :bfn:. Lately i've been feeling these ever so light kind of movements in my stomache, which I know it's way too early for any baby to be kicking or to feel it, but just felt like maybe my body's trying to tell me something, so I bought 2 HPT's and took them and this is what I got, one clearly has a line, the other doesn't, so i'm thinking it's an evap. And since I would be like 9 or 10 weeks by now there would clearly be a dark line that shows up right? I also took another today that was :bfn:.

I really think i'm just absolutley crazy!!!! :rofl:

Attachments

• Video Camera 114.jpg
    Video Camera 114.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 118
  • Video Camera 115.jpg
    Video Camera 115.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 82
Is there no chance you could be less than 10weeks....?! have you had sex after feb??

I see the line on the first one and it looks a little too pink and thick to be an evap and I also see a little something on the 2nd one....I have quite good eyes (either that or I just see what I want to see :rofl:)

I did get a false positive on a FRER a few months back.....maybe it could be that?!

Donna xxx

There is absolutely no chance it could of been after February, unless there's something as immaculate conception!! :rofl:

Lol...ok theres that idea out the window....Im either thinkin false positive or you are preg but since you would be 10weeks (ish) then your HCG could have gone down as I know it does go down the further into pregnancy you get?! I could be wrong, but I would go get a blood test done. Good luck xxx

I can see lines on both of them too.Any chance you could test again in a couple of days? - i.e tomorrow if it was me lol x x Fingers crossed you get the result you want x

Yeah that one one the left screams something to me too, the line is thick and doesnt look like an evap at all!
And the girls are right, the test can go faint if you are further on!

Omg i'm like freaking out now! I took another today like I said that was negative but still have one more that I was gonna use right after I get up tomorrow morning! So we'll see!!

Omg i'm like freaking out now! I took another today like I said that was negative but still have one more that I was gonna use right after I get up tomorrow morning! So we'll see!!

Did you test again?!?!!?

I took another test this morning but it was definately a BFN, so I have no idea! I'm gonna wait and see if I get my period again this month, but i'm thinking i'm not pregnant, which is kind of good because now is not the right timing, with my husband getting out of the army hopefully next month and about a month after he gets home I leave for basic training since i'm enlisting in the army too!

Lol...ok theres that idea out the window....Im either thinkin false positive or you are preg but since you would be 10weeks (ish) then your HCG could have gone down as I know it does go down the further into pregnancy you get?! I could be wrong, but I would go get a blood test done. Good luck xxx

i have to disagree.
i got negative after 12weeks, but got extremely think line at 18wk 6 day.

I hope you get the your period and it clears it up for you!

I really don't know, my periods are pretty regular, 21 days apart, and going on that I should of got it either Monday or Tuesday, so i'm just waiting now. But I keep reading stories on people who have had their "period" for 2 or 3 months before they found out they were pregnant so i'm kind of freaking out, i've also started running a little more that usual but nothing drastic that would be causing my body stress, i'm just worrying too much!!

I had an evap line that was even darker and thicker than yours and appeared only a few minutes after 5 minutes. I had two more evap lines afterwards, but came much later and lighter. Since then, all tests have been totally negative.

I have learnt my lesson for the future (didn't even know about evap line when I took my first test!) and will time it and disregard for good after 5 minutes to avoid the anxiety. I'd rather think I am not pg even if I turn out to be, then convince myself I am when I'm definitely not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->