evap line *another update page 3* (i think lol)

babytots

Reaction score
can i please get your opinions on my test.

i thought i saw a line after 5 mins so took casing off to get better look and there was definately something there but couldnt tell what colour. as it started to dry looked more and more like an evap. what do you all think.

pics are a bit fuzzy as taken with camera phone so didnt pick the line up that well but hopefully you can see it.

1st pic was taken after 7 mins,2nd and 3rd at 8 mins and 4th at around 15-20 mins.

Attachments

• evap 1.JPG
    evap 1.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 155
  • evap 2.JPG
    evap 2.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 130
  • evap 3.JPG
    evap 3.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 163
  • evap 4.JPG
    evap 4.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 145
Hmm i can defo see something on the 2nd 3rdf and 4th ones but not sure about colour. The pics are dark so its hard to tell. I hope this is it for you x

Hard to tell the colour hun , Maybe test again with tommorrows fmu . xx . Good luck .

thanks girls hopefully will get my ebay tests tomorow or wednesday so will test then. x

I can see something on all of them.... all my evaps disappeared after a couple of minutes and I had to wait for 20 minutes before I saw anything. FX!

I don't see anything. Test again in 2 days. I really hope this is it for ya! Fingers crossed!

thanks girls really hope i dont have another cycle like last month where all my tests looked like there was lines but they were just evaps.

can't wait to test again now lol. hoping they dont arrive by wed though as be more dpo by then. x

ok hun i had my beta hcg levels done today and mine are 29 and rising fast apparantly!!! so i decided to do a test exact same as urs actually and my result....samer too also it looks better in life than by camera am i right??? xx

Congrats ur preggo i think anyway!!!

Looks promissing. I would definatly test with fmu! :D

thnaks ladies.

well did another test this am and got a line the same although cant really see it now. did another this evening and definately a fant line and PINK in colour.

think i just got my faint bfp :wohoo: :happydance: x

this mornings is right one tonights is the left!

Attachments

• tonights and this mornings.jpg
    tonights and this mornings.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 123
I can see a faint line! Retest tomorrow. Good luck!

thanks tansey trying not to get excited as i dont want it to be a chem pregnancy or end in another m/b but can't help myself lol. x

i really hope this is a BFP for you good luck hun xx

Congrats looks like a pink BFP, cant wait to see when you retest

:happydance:i can see it!hope this is it for you!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583