evap line, do they have colour?

littlesteph

expecting baby no:3
Reaction score
I know any line that shows after 10 minutes should be classed as negative, but what if you get a faint line before then but gets a little darker after the 10 minute mark and has colour.

this cycle I've been using the one step pregnancy tests,
been testing since 3dpo because I knew at that point it would be negative.
got my first line at 7dpo but a white line with in the time limit.
8dpo very very very faint line with in the time limit but a little darker after
9dop (last night) did a test didn't check it until half hour later i'm a sad git and was playing candy crush :haha: when I went to the test I could see a faint line that had colour asked hubby it he could see it and he could.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=140450

today 10dpo, did another test this morning saw a line again with in the time limit had some colour it like before but fainter
just done another test and again a line came up within the time limit but fainter then the one from last night, this afternoon was a no hold though

Anyone used these test before? what are your experiences with them?

Some evap lines do some evap lines don't. Some look like a big fat positive and turn out not to be. Best it to retest with a different brand.

Your chart does look good, but your still REALLY REALLY early to be test, as implantation can take 3-10 days, than 3-4 days for it to pick up in your urine.

ok thank you, I have a boots own brand that I plan on using day AF is due if she doesn't turn up, was planning on asking hubby to do one of the tests to see if he gets the same results, if he dose I know its the tests

I think I see something when it's inverted?
Try FRER :)

i'm thinking about buying one on Friday when I get paid next if AF dose not show before hand

lines don't seem to be getting darker, I've also had 2 days of a drop in temp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->