Evap line!??? Not sure ???

Smirn

Reaction score
Right Iv become addicted to testing !!! I tested yesterday.....nothing....I tested this morning.....nothing.....Iv test just now and I saw the slightest line appear but can I stress it was very slight!!! How ever I have shined my phone torch behind all three now and on the third one I can see a line. It has no colour !!! what do you guys think ???? If you shine the torch on your phone behind it and move it along to the right a bit then the line appears!! Wish I could take a photo but it's my torch on my phone !!!

From what I know... There should be colour on the Test line & the line should be the same width/thickness as the control line, to be considered as a faint positive. But it could possibly be the start of a bfp! U never know love!! But in my experience when I had to use my phone light to see a line for me it was never a true line. G luck xx

Did u see the line within the time limit of the test? And also an evaporation line will be grey/colourless/thinner line...

Yes at first I saw something straight away then it went cod it mustn't be strong enough but about 10 mins later I saw this line behind my phone torch !! It's is a think line but I would say has no colour x

There was two in the same box so gunna try one out of a different box then hopefully it will still be there and the fine a bit stronger x

Yes bfn 6dpt so do you still think to early??

You are only 5dpt since transfer was Saturday so it's still super early.

It was at 12.30 on Saturday so I v worked out that as of 12.30 today I'm into day 6 it's my husbands birthday today so wanted to surprise him with a test xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->