• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Evap line or faint BFP??

saralap5

Reaction score
I’m 9DPO today and got a faint shadow/line/something after about 10 minutes.

It’s hard to even see in the picture without some tweaking. I’ve ever had an evap before (only stark white lines) so I’m not sure what they look like. This was with first morning urine- i took another this afternoon but it was a BFN.

Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• 4Yp7jsFgdp1Zw7KfPFK4I1vDo0gfwjdE_lg.jpg
    4Yp7jsFgdp1Zw7KfPFK4I1vDo0gfwjdE_lg.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 43
  • k6Bzx4xqqJyf38Nmz0LpsrWj5UHlQjZX_lg.jpg
    k6Bzx4xqqJyf38Nmz0LpsrWj5UHlQjZX_lg.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 38
  • hhh.jpg
    hhh.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 57
As long as the test wasn't dry it shouldn't have been an evap. At 9dpo it is sure to be very very light if there. Keep testing with fmu and GL. I see a definite shadow in the right pic.

I’m 9DPO today and got a faint shadow/line/something after about 10 minutes.

It’s hard to even see in the picture without some tweaking. I’ve ever had an evap before (only stark white lines) so I’m not sure what they look like. This was with first morning urine- i took another this afternoon but it was a BFN.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi, lovely! While I do see the line, and I would typically say that it isn't an evaporation line b/c it's as thick as the control line, I got a couple of false positives off tests that look like these last cycle (showed up immediately, same thickness as the control line, pink color). Did you order them off of Amazon recently?

If you can hold of a few more days, maybe wait to test again and try with two different test brands. If you live near a Walmart, they have a pretty sensitive off-brand test for 88 cents.

FX you get your BFP!

Agreed with KateandDust. The Walmart brand (First Sign, I believe) are fairly sensitive.

After 10 minutes, the likelihood of an evap line is greater. But I definitely see a line there! Wait two days and test again. Hcg levels double every 2-3 days so if it is a bfp you'll have a better idea then. GL!!!

Hi ladies,

Thanks for the advice! They are wondfo's off of Amazon... I purchased them about 4 months ago. Never had ANY sort of line (evap or no evap) before though so this was interesting. I do have 3 first response tests, but was holding out on using them until I (hopefully) saw an actual line on the wondfo.

I'll test again in the morning!

I also see a line easily. My first BFPs (especially when I tested early) were so faint that you had to tweak them in order to see them on the computer, even though they were as plain as day in real life. Good luck!

I definitely see something. Too light to be "official," but definitely promising!!! Hope you get a darker one, tomorrow!

Thanks so much ladies. I was SO hoping I would get something darker today too but I didn't :( 10DPO today and the same shadow (or maybe even lighter??) On the Wondfo and the FRER.

These are the untweaked ones from this morning...

I'm beginning to lose hope :(

Has anyone else had this that ended up with a strong BFP?

Attachments

• 10DPO1.jpg
    10DPO1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 7.47.08 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 7.47.08 AM.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 46
I guess I can sort of see a line on the FRER after a LOT of tweaking... but I may just be making it up out of desperation....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 7.50.37 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 7.50.37 AM.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 33
I dunno I think I can see something really really light but yeah best to wait a couple more days before testing again.

I guess I can sort of see a line on the FRER after a LOT of tweaking... but I may just be making it up out of desperation....

Yes, I agree. I see a shadow of maybe something, but I can't see color. It's still really early. I've heard of lots of ppl not getting :bfp: until after they miss their period. You are not out until the :witch: shows her stupid face!

Thanks girls... I'll test again tomorrow morning (I know I should just wait but I can't help it!) and pray it gets darker. My only real noticeable symptom is unusually veiny and sore boobs. I had cramping 1-4DPO that I don't normally get, but it's subsided since then.

Morning ladies! 11DPO today... feel like the "shadow" has gotten darker and I can finally pick something up with my camera without... what do you think?

Thank you in advance- you all have been so helpful and encouraging!

Attachments

• 11dpo.jpg
    11dpo.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 11dpotwo.jpg
    11dpotwo.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 36
I see it without even enlarging the picture! Hopefully this is the start of a bfp! I use wondfo and mine don't even get evaps because it's so negative. I have bad line eye sometimes, but I can't even pretend to see a line on mine. I think yours looks very promising! Keep updating!

Pink pink pink! Gentle congratulations to you --- hopefully tomorrow I'll get to say a huge congratulations 😄

Thank you!! Being cautiously optimistic... I'll post again tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"