Evap line or faint BFP??

The two on the bottom are today with FMU at 15DPO. I seemed to have peaked at 13DPO... got lighter yesterday... and the same today? The FRER is SO faint it's not even worth posting. Lots of brown discharge this morning and thought I saw a tinge of red : (

Has anyone had this and still ended up with a healthy pregnancy??

Attachments

• 15dpo.jpg
    15dpo.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 28
Eh, you definitely have a lot of faints in there but it kinda worries me that it's not getting darker from 13 to 15. I fear you may have a chemical going on but hope I am wrong.

I know :( I've pretty much accepted that's likely what it is at this point. I called my doctor this morning but haven't heard anything yet and I doubt they will do anything since I have no history of this.

There's not really anything that can be done to prevent a chemical. It generally just means implantation didn't go quite right. Hopefully, though, the spotting stops and the lines start getting darker.

AF came full flow this morning :( Trying to look on the bright side, hopefully my cycle isn't too messed up and we can try again in a few weeks.

Best of luck to you all!!

Well, a silver lining is most women find that their cycles following a chemical are more fertile. Sorry for your loss though- It is rough at any stage.

Yes, I've read that too. Fingers crossed! Thank you ladies for all your support- it's been one heck of a rollercoaster week but I've learned a lot along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->