Evap line straight away?!

Peach Blossom

Mummy to Lili
Reaction score
Is it possible for an evap line to appear immediately on an hpt? Have done 3 FRER tests this week and saw very faint line on all of them. Did a CB digi test yesterday and it was :bfn: ... wondering if the lines on the FRER tests were evap lines, but they appeared straight away... confused!! :hissy:

digis arent as sensitive hun, the likley of getting 3evaps is rare, esp on FR , i wud say try a different test then uknow for sure xx

Are the lines pink & do they come up after a couple of mins & stay there?

Yeah, they're definitely pink and stayed there long enough for me to bring them home after work to show DH...

I am very sorry for your loss. I agree - 3 evaps is a very rare thing - I would wait and test again in 2 days....with FRER. I hope you get your BFP!

My first incling of a BFP was like that peach! Don't give up hope yet!
MIne got darker after a couple of days, so perhaps test again after the weekend? x

Have just been looking at my charts from this cycle and the cycle where I was pg... I did a test on 11dpo and it was -ve then tested again on 17dpo and it was +ve... I'm on 13dpo at the moment. Had a dip yesterday in temp and on previous cycle had a dip exactly the same point. Its gone up again today... Think I'll wait until Weds to test again... I'll be 17dpo by then... that is as long as :witch: has shown up... Thanks for making me feel a little more sane ladies!!

xx :hug: xx

Good luck! Sounds promising!!!

Evap lines don't have colour - they tend to be grey... Keep us updated when you test again!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->