Evap line?

First timer

Wife and Mummy to Lily!
Reaction score
I did a test a few hours ago ad got a :bfn:, I then fell asleep not long after, I have been so tired. I have just been to the loo and spotted a very faint line on the test. Is this what an evap line is? Also, it could have happened not long after I tested as I only looked at it for a few mins and then had a lie down so it could have happened soon after.
I dont want to get excited but I did get a flutter when I saw it.

is there colour to the line. evap lines are grey in colour they look like a shadow
can you post a pic?

urm, I would say that it does look like a grey colour. Its in the place where a pos line would be. Cant post a pic as its now in the bin. Think it would make me sick getting it out. Sounds like an evap line but I have 4 days til AF so not giving up hope yet.
Thanks tudor

test again tomorrow and check it for the whole timescale allowed on the instructions!

Good luck.....

hoping you get a :bfp: and NOT an evap line!!! ;)

Hi everyone, i am new to this forum and wondered if anyone has had a similar experience to me.

I did a hpt about 8dpo before work and it appeared negative within 5 minutes. I left it on the side and when i got home i noticed a faint 2nd line with a pink tinge to it. Just wondered if anyone else had had this happen to them and been pregnant. I conceived in December and this is how it started off then - really faint lines outside the time limit of the test to a positive test which came up after a minute or so (unfortunately was chemical pregnancy). My cervical mucus is quite wet, white/yellow (sorry tmi), i've had occasional waves of nausea, my boobs have become tender to touch today and my chest area is achy and my period is now about 4 days late? i think i am going to re-test tomorrow morning with fmu.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Jen x

Hope someone can offer advice soon. I am in a similar position to you. I am going to try and wait till AF is late to test again.

you shouldn't really read the test if it outside the recommended time limit. It might not be an evap and if it is a BFP when you test the next day or two days later (when the hcg has doubled) your line should show up faster and clearer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->