Evap line??

kholloway83

Reaction score
This is just not transferring to picture the way I see it in person. Ugh. When I look at it I can see a sliver of a barely there pinkish line. Does this look like an evap line??? You may not even can see it. I've spent the past hour or so trying to take a picture where the line actually shows up, but my camera isn't that great. I'm 10dpo so it's still early. I've got really sore breasts, fatigue, a little bit of nausea this morning, body aches, a few cramps here & there...but all of that could be PMs too. I don't wanna get my hopes up if evap lines are common on these new curved FRER. This showed up within the time limit also.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 26
I kind of think I do see it. Tomorrow should be better :) Do you have any wondfo? I know they aren't supposed to be as sensitive, but I get bfps first on those and later on frers. I also find that the fainter lines are easier to make out on them...

No I don't have any of those. I only have one FRER and a few of the Walmart cheapies left. I guess I'll try again in the morning & maybe it will be darker..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->