Evap lines??? Inverted pic pg3

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Hi girls....need some advice....what does an evap line look like?? Does it have any colour to it?? Does it fade?
Im confused:dohh::rofl::rofl:(wouldnt be the first time either)

Attachments

• piss_test.jpg
    piss_test.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 286
Hi there, I found this from babyhopes.com
Evaporation lines, as the name suggests are caused due to evaporation of the urine in then test area. These are lines that shows in the result window of the test, exactly where a positive sign would be. An evaporation line develops when the urine on the test area begins to dry, leaving a faint, usually colorless line. Evaporation lines appear to show up (or not show up) as a result of the composition of the particular urine specimen - and they may appear on any test regardless of brand.

colorless or silver and shiny. Sometimes they will fade over time too, but not always.

Evaps are grey and colourless and are more likely to disapear....

Have you got a line?!

Donna xxxx

P.s havnt seen you on SANDS for a while...hope your ok :hugs:

Have you got a line?!

Donna xxxx

I have a line.....not sure if its evap or not....very light tho and looks purple....maybe just my eyes.:dohh:I havent had AF since having Bodhi,so wasnt sure if i would be ovulating or not. Woke up yesterday with heavy tingly boobies,and thought.....mmmm dont usually have these when AF is due.Im so confused.....darn lines do my head in!:hissy::rofl:

Have you got a line?!

Donna xxxx

I have a line.....not sure if its evap or not....very light tho and looks purple....maybe just my eyes.:dohh:I havent had AF since having Bodhi,so wasnt sure if i would be ovulating or not. Woke up yesterday with heavy tingly boobies,and thought.....mmmm dont usually have these when AF is due.Im so confused.....darn lines do my head in!:hissy::rofl:

:hugs: Could you upload a pic hun and we'll have a look? :hugs: xx

Have you got a line?!

Donna xxxx

:hugs: Could you upload a pic hun and we'll have a look? :hugs: xx
i will upload one...well get hubby to do it,but not sure if you will see line on it though. It is very light,i hate testing.:dohh:

Hi Nat, I don't want to get your hopes up, purple evaps are common too. :hugs:

Hi Nat, I don't want to get your hopes up, purple evaps are common too. :hugs:

Thats why its so confusing at them moment....as the test line is purple...so the result line should be purple too.....now im even more confused. Still trying to upload pic,camera is playing up now too,not focusing and am not sure how to do the inverted pics.:dohh:

Mmmmm now that i look at the pic,im not sure...its very light purple when i have it infront off me....:dohh: Im going to become a POAS addict!!:rofl:

It looks like a faint BFP to me?? Did it come up in the time limit? x x

sorry to say looks like an evap to me dont take my word for it though i have been wrong lol

It looks like a faint BFP to me?? Did it come up in the time limit? x x

Was supose to wait 3 min for results...and disregard any results after 10 min. Mine was there within the ten min not the three. Hence my confusion..:rofl:

Hmm not sure then i would say leave it abit and test in a few days :)

Hmm not sure then i would say leave it abit and test in a few days :)

Ive confused you too now:rofl: I have another one saved and am planning on testing again on friday...Hopefully i cant wait that long. Patience has never been one of my strong points.:dohh:

Take another one. It's hard to tell. I def see the line, but there isn't enough color for me to be certain that it's a BFP. Good luck!

Hiya! At this stage I would say it is an evap. But that does not rule out a BFP in a day or so, so fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->