Evap lines on ICs driving me M A D!

Cattia

Reaction score
I am 11dpo and today and yesterday I've had evap lines on ICs. I've taken to carrying the things around with me so that I can examine them at intervals under varrying lights like some sort of crazy freak. I've had evaps on ICs before. These are not faint pink lines, these are the kind of lines that are so faint they probably only exist in my mind. I have zero symptoms, I don't feel pregnant AT ALL and I know I need to prepare myself for AF on Friday but these damn evap lines are making me think 'what if...' I know I should stop using ICs and stop testing early, I just seem to enjoy torturing myself! Just thought I'd share :) Good luck to anyone who testing Xx

Hi think we have all been there & done that i know i'm deffo guilty of it. Ttc is just totally crazy. Have you tried a different test? Maybe thier not evaps. Fx crossed for you

Yep yep yep. I keep throwing them away then digging them out of the garbage because I keep thinking "I see something' :dohh: technically AF is 1 day late going by my LP and spotting routine....which only makes me crazier!!!!

SO anyway, I'm right on the crazy train with you :haha:

Haha i have totally been there :D tested for 3 days about 3 times a day, also digging them out the bin again to double check thinking an evap was better than nothing! :haha: I actually got frustrated using ic and bought a normal test from the pharmacy and got a faint bfp :) still totally neg with the ic! Ugh they're not always worth the bargain!

:haha: glad I'm not alone! It's as though I expect a line to magically appear if I stare for long enough! Pacienceiav, that sounds really promising, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->