evap lines????

TTC...#1:)

Reaction score
do you normally get evap lines from a first response test..I did a test this morning...i was in a hurry left it there...glanced at it...looked BFN..came back this afternoon and there is the VERY VERY VERY VERY faintest line..U can barely see anything..but there is SOMETHING there...are those brands known for EVAP lines...im around 7 DPO or 8 DPO....any help please

Im kind of in the same boat as you, but with a clearblue.
was the line coloured?

Dont want to read and run, but to be sure you would have to take another test. Especially if it was a few hours that you left it. Sorry!

i can only suggest try another test tomorrow and see if anything comes up :)

yes it is colored...and it could have very well came up in the time frame..but i was in a hurry so didn't pay much attention....

yes it is colored...and it could have very well came up in the time frame..but i was in a hurry so didn't pay much attention....

Yes exact same situation as you.
I have read that only hcg in urine can turn the line coloured. Which would indicate a pregnancy or very early pregnancy..
I have also read that an evaporation line can be coloured as well!
So i am in two minds about the whole thing and it is so frustrating, i have posted a photo, this is what mine looks like.
x

HTP.jpg

Best of luck when you find out for sure then. Lots of babydust to you :)

I have had pink evaps on First Response. They're supposed to be the greatest tests, but like all tests, they do get evaps.

I get blue lines on EVERY clear blue test I take - so yes, they are known for evaps, also.

I have read that only hcg in urine can turn the line coloured. Which would indicate a pregnancy or very early pregnancy..
So i am in two minds about the whole thing and it is so frustrating, i have posted a photo, this is what mine looks like.
x

View attachment 52507

yours looks like a BFP...im not going to take a pic of mine...bc it is so faint that you probably cant get a good pic of it to put on here..im getting excited but trying not too...bc i don't want to be disappointed

I have had pink evaps on First Response. They're supposed to be the greatest tests, but like all tests, they do get evaps.

I get blue lines on EVERY clear blue test I take - so yes, they are known for evaps, also.

Can't rely on any tests then basically!!

x

View attachment 52507

yours looks like a BFP...im not going to take a pic of mine...bc it is so faint that you probably cant get a good pic of it to put on here..im getting excited but trying not too...bc i don't want to be disappointed

Thats the same as me, i dont want to get excited i did at first until i read all of the comments about a LOT of people getting lines like mine on a clearblue test!
But there are less people talking about evap lines on a first response!!
I got my fingers crossed for you. I hope its your BFP!!

I had the opposite happen to me! I got some tests at earlypregnancytests.com let me just say I got a positive, was so excited. Then the line went away. I was so mad and did another test and negative. So I have issues with HPT. If I still get a negative and no AF, than I am going to get a blood test.

i just got some earlypregnancytests.com (tests) in now im afraid to use them....eek

i just got some earlypregnancytests.com (tests) in now im afraid to use them....eek
It was the midstream one. Ill see if I can attach a photo. The strips were all negative. I would say wait a few mins if they become positive and take a first response. Have it on hand just in case.

Oooo keep me informed girls I had exact same thing did a test but was expected BFN so fell back to sleep when I woke I saw a faint line it was a cheapy so going to buy better 1 today let me know if you go on the get BFP :) good luck x

The same thing happened to me yesterday. I got a bfn but then when I looked again bout 20 mins later it had a pink line indicating BFP. I dont know how long the line had been there.

Got my sister to get me a new test. Due AF today so I am in two minds about waiting til after the weekend but I dont know if I can wait that long!! Help!! Got AF cramps today tho so may be she is coming.....eeek dont know what to do!

Test test test lol I did another tonight with FR and got a faint line come up straight away. Im going to test again in the morning to see if it comes out stronger. good luck :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->