evap or bfp

I've never used those so I'm really not sure. Are those from pregnancytests.com or w.e? I was going to buy a "kit" that came with 20 free tests that looked like those and I read alot of people say that they got false positives. I'm not saying this is the case but just be careful. Can u get ur hands on a frer or something to confirm with? Frer can pick up levels of less than 10. Also how long did it take for that line to appear like that? It does look like the line is a tiny bit lower like evaps usually appear but as I said, I'm nit familiar with this particular brand first hand.
FX VERY TIGHT THAT ITS NOT AN EVAP! I truly hope its ur bfp, id just def confirm with a dif brand before gettin too excited. GL!

I got the tests from asda. I did do an frer last night but that was negative. Maybe because my urine was dilute. This was done with fmu and came up in 3 minutes

It does look the same way as a usual evap looks BUT sometimes very early positives can look like evaps so FX it gets darker for u! I have had evaps exactly like that where it wasn't a complete line with $ tests but I dont have ANY personal experience with those so I really dont know for sure. I'm curious too now. You can look in the pregnancy chart gallery and look at tests "by brand" or just google it by brand and look for pics w evaps and see if any look like urs...thats what I'm about to do now lol. I really hope its not an evap! If it gets darker tomorrow/has a fuller lookin line, id say its positive then. GL hun!!

Looks like a bit of a dye run, mixed with a shadow line, to me. The dye run makes it difficult to tell if the shadow line is naturally pink or not.... Can you retest?

What's the brand? Is it Asda? Idk what that even is lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"