Evap or bfp?

ellieb31

Reaction score
First pic was taken a minute after taking the test and the second pic at about 10 mins. I see a line on the second but not the first...what do you think? I've got the Mirena. My period is late but is a bit all over the place nowadays. It's highly unlikely that I am pregnant but have a niggling doubt!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 49
2nd pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 45
I can see a line but it looks like tyne she has ran, might be worth trying a different test. Good luck

Have you got a frer ? Try that xx

I think I have these tests and mine are the same. Think they are dodgy xx

Although yours does look like a line

That looks an awful lot like a line. Definitely take some more tests.

I see it. I would test again with a frer. Good luck! :)

I haven't got access to Frer's at the moment. And given that I've got a mirena in place, the chances are incredibly low so I don't want to spend the money! I've tested since and they all look negative to me. Here is this mornings. Thanks for all your opinions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 24
I saw it on yesterday's but not on todays. That first line was very convincing though!

These tests can be dodgy, I can see something on the first test but not the second. Might need to try a better test :)

Thank you! I've never had problems with these tests in the past but if AF hasn't arrived in a couple of days I will probably bite the bullet and try a different test. I'm 99% sure that it's an evap but even 1% doubt is enough for it to play on my mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->