Evap or BFP?

TTC74

Reaction score
I found this test intact after a few hours like this. I popped the top off just to get a better pic. In my experience testing out CPs, these tests do take forever to settle. Under the circumstances, I don’t know what to think! Evap or bfp?

Attachments

• 8153A603-4854-4530-A100-F290EE1BCC6B.jpg
    8153A603-4854-4530-A100-F290EE1BCC6B.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 59
That's hard to tell. I'm in the same boat. My 2 cents would be if the color showed within the time limits it's probably a bfp but a couple hours out maybe evap. I would test again tomorrow

Seeing as it came up after the time I'd say it could be either. It's quite obvious looking for an evap so could be the start of something but no guarantee.

Seeing as it came up after the time I'd say it could be either. It's quite obvious looking for an evap so could be the start of something but no guarantee.

What do you mean it’s quite obvious looking for an Evap?

It means most evaps aren't noticeable. You just see an indent or a very not very noticeable line but when there's a good distinction to them or a bit of color it might be a bfp but with the test being read after the time limit it's hard to say

The time after this was seen ...i don't want to give false hope . It looks pink to me tho . GL x

It's faint but I could see it right away and it looks pink. Pink evaps are possible but not as common.

I've had terrible PINK evaps on these tests so I wouldn't trust ANYTHING on them after the time limit. They are EVIL. Good luck!

Must’ve been an Evap. Bfn at 11 DPO today.

Evap. If that's the Walmart test, it has happened to me numerous times. They're notorious for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->