Evap or BFP?!

cerilou

Reaction score
Hi

My head is totally in shed. I took an ic HPT this morning and it was :bfn: I then took another 4 hours later and a very very very faint line showed up after about 10 minutes so assumed it was an evap. I've just used another one and a line showed in less than 5 minutes. It's still really faint though.

If it was an evap, would it have shown up this quickly?

I also used an OPK as I know they can be used as HPT's sometimes and the line on there is quite dark.

Call be obsessive or paranoid but can anyone help?!

Sounds promising .. If you can try post a pic in the gallery section hun , Iam sure every one will give opinions .
Good luck . xxxx .

Id say that it could be a bfp, as sometimes hcg rises in the afternoon (hence opk tests) and that some ladies get a blazing line in the evening on a hpt, rather than with morning wee. This is because alot of ladies, go to the loo many times in the night.. (like me) ha ha

can you post a pic

Will try to post a pic later on when I get home from work. I have no privacy in work so can't do it here plus the camera on my phone is rubbish.

:hug:

Sorry to jump in here but can you explaine how an OPK can be used as a HPT ??

An OPK picks up LH and HCG so it can sometimes he used as a HPT.
x

I believe the 2 lines come up in the same way you would monitor an OPK.

I reckon get an HPT Cerilou and a nice digi one - that way when you show us the pic it will say 'pregnant' for sure!! very exciting!!! :hugs:

oooh sounds very promising! eagerly awaiting pics :D

Im the same taken several today, they have a very very very faint line only seen by holding at an angle in the light, no "normal" person would even notice, I will retest in am to see, but have had cramping for 24hrs now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->