evap or +, dollar tree, 12dpo

BlessedLoved

Reaction score
What do you ladies think? I took it with this morning's FMU. I think I'm going to test again tomorrow morning... husband says it's + but this is our 11th month ttc & I'm really trying not to get my hopes up! Last time I had a test that looked similar to this I got AF about 3 weeks late. :( I want a REAL bfp this time!

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h94/iamlaken/test/testie.jpg

They all look so smudgey... Did you alter the pics or is that how they look in real life?
I can see the lines though.

i can see line but there bit smudge try another 1 fx 4 you

i see the line but i'm wondering if maybe its over saturated i would test again FX to you :)

looks like a line to me but super smudgey. Is this the first day you have had that this cycle? I am 11dpo and still getting negatives but i really feel pregnant soo i hope maybe tomorrow I will get a faint line or something! good luck on your bfp!

That looks like a line but it also looks like the dye didnt run all the way across, i would retest! FX'd!

Too soon. Was that after just a min? looks like dye needed a minute or two longer to run through... Test again!

The photo was taken a good 5 or so hours after the test, it wasn't a fresh test. But it looked the same when it was fresh. I've taken another one this morning & it's a bfn. Really thought it was going to be a + this time! :(

Oh, so sorry :( Don't read the darn things after the 10 min...they love to break out the evaps after the time runs out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->