Evap or positive??

Sammie89

Reaction score
So I took these three tests and only one showed a faint line. Could it be an evap line or a very faint positive?

I took two pregnancy tests.. they both have an apparent "evap" line, or maybe I am pregnant if the evap line doesn't always show up. My cycle is at 44 days, and seems to be taking forever.. my first pregnancy I was positive at 52 days so I am sure waiting one more week will make certain of this dang evap line thing.

I haven't had my period for a little over 6 weeks. 44 days since my last period started, just getting slightly worried. My breasts got sore a week ago, went away, and got sore again. and I felt a uterus cramp right after my ovulation day. I've had tiny bit of nausea, felt odd trying to eat a banana yesterday morning, and this afternoon couldn't hardly eat a bowl of apple sauce. Just a little nausea though.
I'm on the pill, but i missed the peak the of my ovulation and we had sex that morning after, and I failed to take my birth control until the next evening. full 48 hours without a fill on my ovulation date. O.O

So maybe I am just freaking out, but are these the tall tale evap lines? because there is definitely something there.

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h7...sehdb1rbw.jpeg

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h7...psisotm3h2.png

I'm new so just learning how to upload pics. Here's the tests I took. The line one the one is still there too. AA88CCA4-FA81-4473-A24F-A2B93488A161.jpg

I see lines. are they pink and did they show up within time limit? X

Yes it's pink. I waited 5 mins didn't see anything then came back about 3 mins later and it was there.

These particular test are tricky I have had an accurate positive with these and multiple false positives. I would recommend trying a different pink dye test.

The top 2 look positive, cant see the bottom one clearly. If they had lines within the time limit then id say positive. Test again with a different brand to confirm if your worried :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->