Evap or start or BFP?

shell-bell

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm 9 DPO and tested with an IC using FMU. Not sure if this is an evap or start of a BFP. No real symptoms except last night hubby and I dtd and afterwards I had some discomfort in lower tummy area.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=250086#share

Any thoughts? Tx ladies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 58
I think i see something! Wel i definitely see something but pics a lil far off. Hv u tried a frer hun hw many dpo are u? I definitely do see a second line, is it pink? X

Thanks Mom2sam! I'm only 9 DPO so will use a clearblue at 11 or 12dpo. I don't see pink that's why I'm thinking it's an evap. I guess time will tell! Are u testing tomorrow?

Wel for 9dpo i thnk its the start of ur bfp hv u got any frer? X

I see it. I think it's the start of a BFP to me!

Thanks ladies! I'm airing on the side of caution for now! Mom2sam I don't have any frer tests. Will the again either later tonight or tomorrow morning with an ic and let you know! Mom2sam good luck for tomorrow! Got everything crossed for you xxx

Aw thnx hun u too wishing u all the best x

I tested with an Ic this afternoon and looked a little like that Hun, could see a coloured dot right at the top of the line. Xxx

I will do an ic again later and post the pic for you x

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/clacko1987/Mobile%20Uploads/image-22.jpg

My ic from today z

My ic from yesterday - very similar to yours

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/clacko1987/Mobile%20Uploads/image-15.jpg

Thanks Clacko! Will see what my test looks like and update tomorrow! I'm sure you're still on cloud9! And hubby too xxx

Hubby is very laid back about it all, he doesn't really show his emotion much lol. I still haven't quite got my head round it I don't think. We've told hubby's mum today just because she's so supportive but we haven't told his dad or anyone else yet. I won't tell anyone of my family until I'm sure everything is ok x

As thick as that line is I would say it's the start of your BFP

Hi ladies

Here is my test from this morning. There was nothing at first but when I checked 40 mins later I found this. Wondering if these are nasty Evaps! I am 10 DPO today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 29
I think it looks pink! You need to get a frer!! X

I'm in South Africa Clacko and no frer tests here! So I've got a different test to try with tomorrow and have a clearblue digital for Friday! Thanks hunni xxx

Oooo look forward to your next test :) I'm at doctors at 4 today to have pregnancy confirmed. Just done another frer and it's getting darker :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->