Evap or very very faint BFP?? Eyes, please!

And here are all 3 tests together. Planning on testing with other brands, too, since these are the new FRERs which aren't very reliable anymore. It does make me hopeful knowing th lines show up quicker and darker. I'll keep testing every morning for the next several days and will probably take a CB digital soon, too. But I think I can (cautiously) say I'm pregnant?

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 21
I had to run to the drugstore this morning so figured I'll just pick up the CB digital tests. Noticed they had the old flat FRERs, too, so grabbed a box of those, as well. Couldn't resist taking them with SMU and I'm so glad I did it because they both showed BFPs!!! The line on the flat FRER showed up immediately which makes me think those were more sensitive. I can't believe I'm pregnant again! :dance:

Attachments

• 11dpo-bfp.jpg
    11dpo-bfp.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 12
Thanks so much, ladies!! I hope you get BFPs soon, too!

Awwwwww yey ive just been reading your posts and each picture i was thinking 'yep pregnant' then as your pics have gone on the lines are darker, now to see that you have gotten a BFP from a CB i am sooooo pleased to see your jouney and i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :).

Yay! Okay! Oh you're welcome hun! There's not a whole lot of traffic here right now so wanted you to feel like someone cared on here! :hugs:

Thank you! Hasn't gotten heavier its just very little light brown discharge when wiped :) I'll keep you updated! Don't think I can wait 6 days!!

I have posted on your thread, I hope it helps a little, your signs are good though :) let us know how you get on when youve tested :)

beckie
x

Awwwwww yey ive just been reading your posts and each picture i was thinking 'yep pregnant' then as your pics have gone on the lines are darker, now to see that you have gotten a BFP from a CB i am sooooo pleased to see your jouney and i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :).

Thanks so much, Beckie!! I've been taking one every other day and now the test lines are darker than the control! My first appointment is this coming Monday. Since I had a miscarriage, my OB and I want to make sure things are well straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->