• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Evap? Please help

AmyGibb1997

Reaction score
Evap of my BFP? 12dpo today. The line looks thin but I’m pretty sure it has colour

B82A36BE-AFB0-4962-B9B8-6D6C9DBC5B2F.jpeg

Last edited:
I see something but not sure whether it is pink or grey. Keep testing and good luck :)

I see it for sure, I just can't tell the color. When do you test again?

I see it for sure, I just can't tell the color. When do you test again?
I’ll test again on Thursday, the day af is due. Just feel like I need a clear answer though! might give in and try in the morning with fmu as this was taken after work today

GL for your next test!

So I’m obsessed with POAS so I tested again after a 4 hour hike. Someone please tell me they see what I see!?

630C1663-6A4A-4CFE-BDD7-DF5223E6D022.jpeg

See it on both tests hun, looks like the start of your bfp!

I see it! It looks thicker on the second picture.

Would you say the bottom test is invalid? It took a while for the dye to run, and the control doesn’t seem very dark? But there’s a definite second line!

838EA3E0-CF96-4CE7-867E-C3DC6E2287CD.jpeg

I definitely see it. It could be dye run but it's quite a clear line. Keep testing and good luck :)

I definitely see it. It could be dye run but it's quite a clear line. Keep testing and good luck :)
I thought it could be a dye run but it has define strong edges which made me think it was a line! Going to buy an frer tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"