Evap progression?

dakotadawn

Reaction score
Is this a thing? Sorry for the bad crop job. Bnb kept saying it was too large.

Attachments

• 2015-08-27 10.09.12.jpg
    2015-08-27 10.09.12.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 111
I think the one on the bottom has the darkest evap line. Did any of these have a hint of anything under the time limit?

I do progressions, and obviously that means all the tests have dried, and I do indeed see a darkening among evap lines--ie much darker evap lines at later DPO than early DPO. So I'm on the "it means something" team, with one important rule I use for myself: I have to see *something* during the time limit to hold onto the test and include it in my progression...

Yeah i did see something on all of these but it wasn't enough to call it a bfp or anything, you know? I have another thread on here right now called "I need help". I'd link it if I weren't on mobile.

If those were lines under the time limit, albeit very faint, I would call it a progression!

I think I'm cd 32 today, but I'm not really sure because I just came off of birth control

Hey just an update. Still nothing happening in the way of AF. Don't know at all what is going on. Nothing was getting darker on tests either so I just decided to stop taking them. I can't get in to see my dr until the end of september so I'm just twiddling my thumbs for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->