Evap progression...

Snip

Reaction score
Hi everyone :hi:

I was bored and started testing at 7dpo...but silly me did it in the evenings when DH was out working nightshift. He dont like my POAS-addiction! :blush:

So 7dpo it was BFN...8dpo I thought I saw something but declare it BFN. so the next day I saw the 8dpo dried one have a evap that the 7dpo one dont have....So 9dpo I did another one...Stupidly in the evening again...was sure I saw something there but didn't want to get my hopes up. But this morning the evap is even more darker than the other...
Sooooo I'm having progression on evaps!!!
What do you think....is there a chance of this being the start of a bfp??

Wil try to upload pics asap...

FRER?

All the FRER I've used have dried pink after a couple of hours recently.
Take a digi to confirm or disprove!

No we dont have FRER here. this is a cassette test from the pharmacy. It's a new brand I have never used before.
That's why I did the one at 7dpo to make sure it doesn't give false lines.

Technically, and by the book if the line isn't there within the initial 10 minute time limit, it's considered a negative test whether or not a line shows up after that 10 minutes.

Each test is different; one may have more dye than the other so taking one to prove or disprove whether or not the brand is going to give evaps doesn't really work.

Good luck though! Hopefully it's the beginning of your BFP.

No we dont have FRER here. this is a cassette test from the pharmacy. It's a new brand I have never used before.

Hey Snip :)

What brand was it because I also had a couple of evaps last cycle and dont think I could see them again this month :(

I've been doing quite a lot of tests in my time ttc'ing....and it did happen once before that evap progression turned into a bfp...but that was 3years ago while ttc'ing our LB.
So tests do change over time....But believe me you don't get much of a variety of hpt's here in SA.

Hey Snip :)

What brand was it because I also had a couple of evaps last cycle and dont think I could see them again this month :(

It's a blue envelope with a casette test in...Preg or Not.
Was only R13 each

7dpo....nothing...not even an evap
IMGA0459.jpg

8dpo...also nothing...
IMGA0460.jpg

9dpo...quite a dark line...just cant get a nice pic of it.
IMGA0462.jpg

damn, cant really see it on this pics...need to charge my other camera battery's.

Got a new test....and I'm not imagining it...there's a little pink line :)
Now I'll wait till 14dpo and hope this time it's a blaring BFP and a sticky bean...

IMGA0467.jpg

IMGA0468.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"