• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Evap?

jmandrews

Mommy of 2 and expecting
Reaction score
I took this test on Sunday. After 3 min I looked and it was negative so I threw it away. Today I was emptying my trash and there is a line. Is it an evap? Not sure how to know. I'm going to take another test in the morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 33
I really think this is a BFP, but I don't want to give false hope, I've seen evaps on these new tests and they don't look like that, but the color is hard to judge since its old and dry now. Perhaps drop a few water drops on the results window and see if it goes away? It'll at least refresh the colors.

Fx for you, and test again asap!

Wow that's one strong evap if it is !!
It looks BFP to me big time !
Maybe the test wasn't finished when you looked at it and tossed it, can't wait to see your update !

It looks like it has color! Can't wait for the update! FX!

the same happened to me.. i have been having soo many symptoms so when i get a bfn i dont want to believe it lol.. i took a dollar store test and it came back neg then later i went to look at it since i am in complete denial i had seen a faint line i had to show my friend to make sure im not going mad.. but for you I think it is a bfp....hope to hear your results soon...when do you plan to test again??

Never seen an evap that strong i would def test again for sure please let us know xx

Sorry all! Meant to get back and give an update. My best friend had her baby girl yesterday so I drove two hours to meet her.

Anyway I test yesterday using a clear blue test a friend gave me but it was negative. We aren't currently trying but I was honestly a little heart broken. Especially since AF is now 3 days late and I have been cramping. Which is what happens when I am pregnant. So no clue what is going on.

Sorry all! Meant to get back and give an update. My best friend had her baby girl yesterday so I drove two hours to meet her.

Anyway I test yesterday using a clear blue test a friend gave me but it was negative. We aren't currently trying but I was honestly a little heart broken. Especially since AF is now 3 days late and I have been cramping. Which is what happens when I am pregnant. So no clue what is going on.

Aw bless you. Have you tried using a frer? x

Hey
Definatley try using a pink dye test as they are more sensitive. Good luck :flower:

Well ladies I tested again this morning. Day 36 of my cycle. And BFN. So frustrated. Hate waiting in limbo. Thanks for you support.

I understand what you mean. I always feel a twinge of disappointment when I get a BFN, even if the timing is poor. Good luck! I hope you have a definitive answer one way or the other soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"