Evap??

Mum21boy1girl

Reaction score
Hello,
I took a frer test on Monday night after being 5 days late, I never keep track of my AF but I know when I got them last mth as I had a dentist appointment the same day,
The test looks like it has a second line but looks to me like an Evap as it looks grey and crooked?!

What do you ladies think?? I still have not got AF but have all cramps and hot sweats etc like she is coming, if I don't get her by Friday I will test again.

Thanks for any opinions 😊

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 28
Thought I saw a line when looking at your post but when I clicked on the pic to investigate more closely I don't see one at all. Weird. Maybe it's some sort of shadow? If it's there in person and it showed up in the time limit I'd say it's a line... But past that consider anything and everything an evap for your own sanity.

Ok thanks Weebles yeah it looks to me like it was, will see if the witch shows in a couple days and test again 😊

Looks like a positive to me, frer were the last to show up for me, I used clearblue and lots of different brands, even 88 cent walmart tests and all positive and then finally got a positive on frer, maybe try w a different brand and to see what that shows. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->