Evap?

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
Am I right in thinking this is an evap I'm seeing?
I could be anywhere between 9 & 13dpo according to the apps I use and my own judgement. I had high, open and soft cervix CD9 & CD10 with ov pain and ewcm, then after that cp stayed high but has felt closed and medium to firm with sticky or creamy cm. My cycles on average are 25 days long but vary between 24-27, they aren't usually shorter or longer. I didn't have any opks this cycle! On average ov around CD11-CD12 but it has been earlier and later than that before.
I used an IC yesterday with fmu and saw this incredibly faint shadow of a line which I can see in real life, on photos and inverted but it looks vaguely grey rather than pink. I thought for a moment I could see something on the frer from today's fmu but I think I was seeing things. I don't think I see anything on today's IC.

The top photo is where I'm seeing the vague grey line, the bottom was from the afternoon but I couldn't see anything on it

Attachments

• IMG_5085.jpg
    IMG_5085.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 41
In case you can't see what I can

Attachments

• IMG_5086.jpg
    IMG_5086.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 33
Inverted

Attachments

• IMG_5087.jpg
    IMG_5087.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 22
... I can't figure out how to add photos to a single post :blush:
Hmmm... I can see it on my photos, seems to have disappeared in the upload though

Attachments

• IMG_5088.jpg
    IMG_5088.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 11
From today fmu

Attachments

• IMG_5072.jpg
    IMG_5072.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 43
Today's inverted

Attachments

• IMG_5082.jpg
    IMG_5082.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 24
Anyone? It's ok if you can't see it and think I have gone nuts, honest! :)

That's cool, some of the quality was lost in the upload and I am finding it difficult to see on these! I can see it in real life and on my photos, but it doesn't look pink. The odd thing is it was there within the time limit but became slightly more obvious once dried, and I thought evaps were only lines appearing after the time limit? It isn't an indent, some of them have had obvious lines already there, knocks, dents etc. but what I'm seeing on this isn't that. So I'm slightly confused by it. I don't think we will be expecting this month though, anyway

Hello, I think I see something in your ic on the first set of photos. What brand are you using? I'm having a nightmare with wondfos giving me shadow lines too!

I'm using One Step from Amazon (UK). The reviews are rather mixed! Some awful reviews and some glowing reviews. The negative reviews are more that they aren't detecting pregnancy when other tests are, from what I have read (haven't read them all)

I'll def be following for updates. I think all the lines I thought I had seen on my ICs were evaps. It's been 4 days since I saw the first line and they all look the same so I'm just sitting in tight until AF.

I hope af stays away for you and they turn out to be BFPs! X

Can see a greyish line. I had really similar on wondfo a few days ago. Then it turned out I had false cross hairs and hadn't even o'd yet!
Following for updates. Lots of people have this develop into a BFP :)

I will keep peeing on ICs. All the fertile signs I have had point to ov being around CD10, if that's the case then af should arrive tomorrow or the day after. I feel like it will though, had the usual cramps and gale force like farting I usually have right before plus some more ewcm which for some reason I seem to get the day or two before as well so I doubt it will turn into a bfp. The only thing that makes me doubt ov happening earlier than usual this month are the apps I use pretty much all saying ov happened CD13 or CD14 and one of those apps I have used for ages and isn't usually wrong

I kept peeing on ICs but all were negative and for good reason since af arrived today. I should learn to trust my instincts more because I knew my apps were wrong and I did in fact ov CD11! I had all the signs on CD9 & CD10.
I also found something interesting on Google - someone dipped an IC in their husband's pee and it had a faint line a little like what I saw on mine. I think I will dip each batch in his pee to make sure I don't have faulty tests lol

Hahaha that's fab! Did you get any lines with his?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->