Evaporation line? Help!

Suze

Mummy to Ava & Oscar
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm totally new to this and found this site in my frantic search regarding evap lines!
Did this test at 8pm and chucked it on kitchen table in disgust because nothing immediate came up. Looked again about half an hour later and this is the result:
What do you ladies think - evap or not (hope you can see it OK)? I'm 11DPO btw

Thanks Suze xx

Attachments

• SNV80984.JPG
    SNV80984.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 579
well, I cant see the line all too well....but is there any pink in the line? It looks like its pink...and if it IS pink, that means its a BFP. If its more whitish/shadowish, then its probably an evap line! Can you take another test?

OOOoooooo looks to me like a very faint positive! :D What I would do is wait another few days and re-test and see if it gets darker. You say you're 11dpo which can still be early to give a good strong positive, especially depending on your O' date. Test again in a few days. Good luck and seems like your BFP is on the way!! :D :thumpup: Keep us posted!! :hugs:

:hug:

Yes it is pink!! I only bought this test but have just been out to the garage to buy another! I am going to save it until the morning though to use FMU. My concern though is that this came up AFTER the 10 minutes...not sure how long after cos I chucked it on the table in initial disgust after about 2 minutes! I've never had an evap line before so that's why I am so confused!!

:hug:

I never had an evap either and I have been getting my fair share of them this month, I am not saying yours is an evap but mine are pink and blurry and yours does not look blurry so I hope it is a :bfp: in the morning.

How on earth am I going to sleep tonight?! Just hope I'm not in for a big fat slap in the face tomorrow! x

oh hun hope not ! sure it looks like its got pink in it evaps are usually grey ! how exciting...wot time in mornin r u testing, do u go on other sites aswell? post ere first lol

It's so much more exciting than Christmas, isn't it?

Tesco test

I got pearly white never evap on those

Looks definate to me ;)

It's exciting AND scary! I'm off work tomorrow so might have a lie in....who am I trying to kid I'll probably wake up dead early! I will post on here first though! xxx

Yeah I normally use Tesco and there's never even been a minute trace of anything, like you say just a snow white background! xxx

i def see a line! thats what mine looks like too!!! my Af is due tomorrow or tuesday! wish us both a strong :bfp:!!!!!!!

sweet dreams Suze. when you wake up we want a :bfp:. :hugs:

I have just posted a thread cant remember what i called it now.. lol.

but this is exactly whats happened to me, tesco test, just the dye took like all night to get to the test window. though I saw a line on the pregant window straight away.

My line looks just like this one now.

Gives me some hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back