Evaporation line? Help!

Any news yet hun?? I have everything crossed for you xx

Morning girls!

Well I dreamt ALL night about POAS!!!

I woke at 7am and did the deed...nothing (only the control window). After about 10 minutes I fell back to sleep and have just woken and have exactly the same thing...a faint line which is possibly a bit darker!

I am so confused now!!!

:hug:

piccy?? weird!! is it the same brand?? I suggest getting a diff brand and poss even a CB digi?? xxxxx

If it showed up after the time limit, its an evap. I 'shopped' your test so we could see it better.

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/suze.jpg

Yeah it was the same brand, Tesco's and it was after the time limit so I am fearing evap! Once I'm dressed I'll go out and buy another brand. Welshcowgirl...how long did yours take to come up?
I also thought about doing an experiment with the Tesco's ones, just pouring some water on and see if after a while the same type of line comes up...am I going mad now??!! x

Here are pics, hope you can see them OK. The top one is 8pm last night, bottom one 7am today

Attachments

• SNV81012.jpg
    SNV81012.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 236
yeh do another brand and no ur not mad i would do the same thing - or get OH to pee on one :rofl: good luck xxxx but looks like a :bfp: to me

Do you think the best brand to try now would def be Clearblue digital? I'm holding my pee in and will run to the chemist in a mo :laugh2:

i think they are pretty good - 4 days before....!?! I know CB are good but I dunno how sensitive cb digi are in comparison - read back when u get there xxxxx

duno i think cb digi r more reliable if u want the definate result staring at u!! goodluck hun i dont know how u could have that many evaps ;) xxxxxxxxx

Went to the chemist and they don't sell CB digi's :dohh: so I just bought the normal CB, done the test and would you believe the first time in my life this has happened, no line in the control window :growlmad:

I think I should now just wait until the morning to test again....this is just so annoying!!!

Oh how frustrating for you! I had this same thing recently (test invalid - no line in control window). Isn't it the most frustrating thing - worse than a negative imo!! :hugs: Hope you get your clear :bfp: soon! x

good luck tomorrow hun, i know how fustrating it can get. The same thing happened to me with the control window once so i always buy the double tests now.

Good luck tomorrow , If you can hold of testing that long lol .
They both Look like a very clear faint bfp to me !! :) , But its after the time limit sooo such a hard one to call .
Super good luck . xxx .

Just a quick update from me...after my CB debarcle this morning I went back to Tesco's and bought more!
I have just POAS and again nothing came up immediately but after 5 minutes there was a definite faint line which my DP could also see.

Do you think I am safe then to presume this is a VFP (very faint positive) as it was definitely within the 10 minutes this time :shock:

I'm 12DPO approx today

it is still early wait 2 days and test agne should be a def + or - then good luck

Hi Suze

I got a BFP (well, a faint skinny positive!) at about 10dpo and now I am a week late I have had several darker tests and I am up the duff!!!

Anyway, my point is.... I read that 48 hours after testing an evap line will have gone but a BFP should still be there. So go back to your original test and see if there is still a line. Mine from a week ago still have a line...

Good luck.

Hx

Thanks for that info! I was wondering how long an evap v BFP would last. They are all still there inc the one I did last night!

Huge congrats to you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->