Evaporation line? Help!

Hi there.......I used a tesco test and got a faint positive at the same time as you 11dpo! It was very similar to yours! When I had negatives they stayed completely white. Apparently you can only get a pink line if its positive! Hope to see you in the first trimester soon! Give it another couple of days and test again and it should be stronger! Wishing you all the best of luck!:hugs:

good luck for tomo...and poss congrats as it sounds so pos :D

Thanks again girls.

Once again I am in limbo land a bit and am sure I'll dream about POAS tonight :headspin:. Hopefully I will be able to :sleep: tonight, I am really quite excited at the fact my third Tesco HPT definitely had a line at the 4 minute mark.
And thanks Gemma Lou, what you said also gives me some hope!

:hug:

suze im wishing you lots of baby dust for your :bfp: tomorrow

Between the two tests, they are getting darker, so I would say BFP. Everyone is right.... when I make evap lines (for the BFN thread) I have to wait for the exact moment it pops up because it's only there for a minute... maybe two.
I'm gonna say congrats!

Just POAS and :bfp: ! I may be slightly exaggerating the big and fat bit but I have a line which came up within the 10 minutes which can easily be seen by holding the test at arm's length!

AAAAAAAAAAH Suz!!! :wohoo: this is fantastic news congratulations :yipee: I am so pleased for you, I really hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs: and lots of sticky baby :dust: for you xxx

These are, from the top:
1. Sunday PM (sorry can't see it too well)
2.Monday FMU
3.Monday 4pm
4.Today 5.45 FMU
5.Today 9am

Nobody could be this unlucky to get 5 evaps could they?! They're all pink and I know that 3 came up within the 10 minute window

Attachments

• SNV81028.jpg
    SNV81028.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 294
defo a :bfp: hunny :D congrats - why dont u go get a digi from boots or somewhere so u can see it in black and white - PREGNANT :hug:

I'd say definite BFP! But then the witch still might show, *sending sticky babydust just in case*

Would you believe we have our follow up appointment at the Fertility Clinic this afternoon to discuss treatment options and I'm kind of hoping that they might take blood to check!

Otherwise I think it would only be right to boost the economy by splashing out on a digi!!

These are BFP'S ....YOU MUST DO A BLOOD WORK....

I would do blood work just based on your "evap line".
I personally see a :bfp: in all of them!

Good luck :)

hahaha!! thats a load of tests!!lol! Definately a positive...its exactly what i had before testing pregnant with a digital!!! good luck and best of luck with the next 8 months!!! :happydance:

Had beta's taken today and get the results tomorrow at 4pm. Doctor said that she had no need to repeat a urine test if I had 2 faint positives (I didn't tell her about the other 3!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->