Evaporation line or positive!?

Brianal82

Reaction score
Hey ladies. I am completely new here. But my boyfriend and I have been NTNP, I've been feeling a little "off" the past few days so i decided to take a test. My periods are very irregular and unpredictable so i don't even try to keep up with ovulation or anything. But I took the test this morning with FMU watched it for about a minute it was negative I threw it in trash and went on with my day...about 3 hours later I went to pee again and thought what the heck and picked it up and looked at it. And about passed out because it was positive, but after googling a million different things I'm extremely confused now.. I'm in desperate need for some advice :(
Thank you in advance.

That looks promising to me - however, I have seen a lot in ttc threads about blue dye tests maybe not being so reliable.

I'd try again tomorrow morning and see what that says - good luck!

I bought a clearblue test earlier before I read about the pink dye test so I went and took it, considering I'm going to get a pink dye test for my FMU but the clear blue test done the same exact thing!!! Negative then 45 minutes later is was faint positive (or evap) but it just stresses me out bc I've taken these type of test before and never had one change from a negative to a positive no matter how long after I looked at them :(
But oh well guess we will know for sure with the pink dye

Here is a picture of the clearblue test that was taken late in the evening the showed positive 45 minutes later

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 8
Hmm...I'm inclined to say positive.

But looking forward to pink dye test. Good luck!

I would say positive i know people say its a evap if it comes up after 10 minutes but the only time this has happened to me i was pregnant it was just early, wait a couplr days and test again good luck!

Hello Im new in these forums, I think yours is positive, looks positive to me :), Im also trying to conceive and yesterday I was meant to be on my "ovulation day" so I went to pee around 6pm but I took 2 tests, and Ovulation one and a pregnancy one, I peed, left them both for about 2 min then took them out then came back in my room and just stared at the tests, the ovulation one obviously had that faint line in the test are but th pregnancy didnt, then like 1 min after the pregnancy one started to get a pink one and I was like WHAT! OMG this is crazy and I couldnt beleive it so I went to the shower cause my huby was showering and I was like open open look is this positive or im going crazy? so we checked and there was definately a line there.. and it wasnt even hard to see im going to post pics of it yesterday and also of how it looks today because I did 2 more yesterday like 2 hours after and 1 again this morining and they all came back negative :( but Im like due on my period in 12 days from now so im just super confused why that one came positive..

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583