evaps, do they have colour?

kas22

Reaction score
hi there,

i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me,i took a predictor test today and nothing came up in the 5 to 10 min mark that i saw i left it max 35- 40 mins before looking again and i saw a pale pink line and its thick too. and i read in the instructions that a line in the 30 min mark is classed as a positive!!

i really dont know what to think as i dont want to get my hopes up! has anyone had this prob and maybe thought is was an evap and was a true bfp???
and do evaps have colour and think????

i would be so grateful for any feed back!! xx

Hi hun, evaps are usually grey but some ladies here had evaps with color.
Predictor tests are known for really bad false positives. I hope this is not the case for you but if I were you, I'd try with a better test like FRER.
Good luck!

A true positive will show within afew minutes.no test should be looked at the 30minute mark ever.read a test within 5~9mins only and then throw it away in rubbish you wouldnt put your hand back in to retreave it.retest with a dif brand aswell as predictor tests are rubbish for givin false lines.evaps can be pink/blue,grey and white.they can also show within time frames.if you think you have any sort of line on a test always test with other brands aswell to confirm anythin.grab a store brand or frer.gl

A true positive CAN show after the time limit... however, you should always take it as an evap as results can are unreliable after the time limit.

Do you have a picture to upload to help with our opinions?

True positives look very different from evaps (unless the positive is very early and then they can look evapish)...

if after the time limit, I have seen them have color!

hi i did 5 predictors in august all came back bfp . but i wasnt preg , my lines came up just abt the ten minute mark and were very good lines , i put a warning up abt them to avoid , but it might not be the case for you and i hope its your bfp :flower:

I would say it's an evap if it was outside of the time limit :hugs: It is possible to get very pink evaps - I had a line on a FRER after about an hour that was pink and as dark as the control line even though nothing was there at 10 minutes and it was definitely an evap :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->