Evaps or faint lines??

Fx! I told you these ladies were great!

I really think those are lines not evaps!! Fx! Can't wait to see tomorrow's tests :)

I see it on the first test. Good luck on your next test.

Thank you cutie! You where right they are great! :)

Melewen I really hope your right haha, thank you.

Thank you boobear

Bfn girls. They must of been evaps :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 41
Oh sorry lovely :-( I hope something shows up over the next couple of days xx

Thank you, and thank you all for taking a look at my tests. I appreciate it :)

No way! I can't believe that they were evaps, that's awful, I don't think I'll ever believe a test again! :-( fx for you hoping a bfp soon xx

Evaps on all the diff tests? I would be tempted to test again tomorrow

Good luck !

Thanks girls. So Iv took a few clinical guard today n think I see a very very very faint 'something' on them but I'm not sure. The pic Iv attached is edited to make the 'something' stand out more as it was so hard to get it on camera. Just wondered what u all thought? Will editing the pic create a line that isn't really there? Or just make it stand out more like I thought it would?
I won't give up testing untill AF arrives haha, wish she would just arrive if it's a bfn as this is driving me potty!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 47
Have any of u had evap lines on clinical guard once they have dried? It's stil so so so faint I can barely see it even when dried. I don't trust the blue dye test just used it as I had it spare from a 2 pack

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 31
You are soooooo pregnanttttttttt ahhhhhh!! I cannot make a line out of a bfn when I tweak but I don't even need to tweak to see those! They have color and they're thick! Will you take a pic of that pink dye test in some bright natural light?

That picture is tweaked Hun I edited the brightness and saturation to make it stand out more, I'll post an un tweaked one but it's so so so faint u can only just about see it when u hold it at a certain angle in certain light, so it's an 'is it's really there or in my head?' Kinda thing haha. The sainsburys was deffo there I could see that but still very faint and hard to get on camera. Iv just took an OPK and it's very nearly positive? So I'm confused now as if it's picking up pregnancy surely it should show on a hpt first. I'll post the pic anyway, I'm 12 dpo today.

This was taken on the window cill and not edited at all but I'm not sure what I see, I think I have line eyes now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 42
I'm not 100% certain but I feel like I can see something on both.

Oh hmmmm. A little something is catching my eye on the new pink one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->