Evaps or faint lines??

Bfn on her clinical guard this morning. Ugh I give up x

I know I'm not out till AF shows but if them 'lines' where lines they would of shown now. Chances of getting a BFP 13dpo or later? Haha

With 2 of my dds I didn't get a positive til AF was due. So your not out yet Hun good luck x

I have no idea when AF is due as this is my first cycle ovulating after depo (if I did actually ov) so I don't know how long my lp is, I'm on 13dpo today. Thank you I have a tiny bit of hope, my cervix is tightly closed (more so than usual but that could be normal for me after ovulation as I never tracked it before) and I have no sign of AF yet xx

According to my app that Iv tracked my periods on since they came back in January, AF isn't due for another 5 days, but if I did ov id be 18dpo then. I don't know maybe that's right and AF will show up on Saturday.

after the depo your cycle could be a little off the only way to really know is to temp i think they must have been evaps as if it was a bfp it would have progressed do you use ov tests ? good luck x

Yea I use ov tests and got a very positive 13-14 days ago. They was obviously evaps as like u said they would of progressed. I took ov test yesterday and today I'll post the pic in a sec, the bottom one is very sensitive and has to be a lot darker than control line to be a positive for me (I compared it with 2 others when I got positive)

Ok a positive opk means ovulation within 6-48 hours, so it's possible you're not as many dpo as you think you are. I usually ovulate a full 48 hours after first +opk, so maybe you're only 11dpo?

Although if that pic is of your positive opks, they're not positive. The test line has to be the same as or darker than the control line for it to be a +++

No that's the photo of the opk's I have took today :) sorry I thought I had said that. I'll post a pic of my positive opk's from 13-14 days ago, my cervix felt more open 13 days ago which is
Why I think ov was then but I'm new to check it cervix so I could be wrong!
I'll post the pic of my positive opk's now xx

This was my OPK from 13 days ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 10
they are deff positive there is still time hope af stays away fx x

I'm wondering if I didn't actually ovulate just had an lh surge as I did another OPK and it's getting darker still

I really think it could be cutie :( gutting. Wonder if I will actually ov this time.

AF just arrived girls after cramping all morning. So yep these where evap lines! Although I'm abit sad it wasn't a BFP I'm happy I had a 27 day cycle 8 months after coming off the depo, and AF arriving today makes me beleive I did ovulate 13-14 days ago when I got the positive OPK :)

I'm sorry it wasn't a BFP, but yay for the shorter cycle!

Thank you girls and thank you for all your help :) fingers crossed for next month and hope I ovulate again. Good luck for any one still trying and congrats to those with their BFP :) h&h 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->